1. For accuracy, take your weight at the same time and on the same scale weekly.
2. Avoid taking your weight more than one time per day, or at different times per day.
3. The scale measures total weight and does separate out other tissues such as muscle.
4. Fluid fluctuation day to day of 2-4 lbs can be normal based on foods consumed, hydration level, bathroom habits and hormones.
5. Do not “get stuck” in the fluctuations but rather focus on your weight trend from month to month.
6. To maximize weight loss results or long term weight loss maintenance focus on healthy eating, exercise and regular water intake FIRST, the scale number SECOND.